Moorestown Fire Prevention shall:
- Ensure public and firefighter safety through consistent and professional enforcement of the Uniform Fire Code of New Jersey.
- Provide accurate and timely information to the officers and members of the Fire Companies and Emergency Units as to the hazards located within Moorestown Fire District.
- Educate and train the public on fire safety systems and preventative measures necessary to ensure the protection of life and property.
- Investigate the cause of every fire or explosion that occurs within Moorestown Township that involves the loss of life or serious injury or causes destruction or damage to property.
- Be knowledgeable on all laws, regulations and literature affecting the enforcement of the Uniform Fire Code of New Jersey, Moorestown Fire Prevention, public safety and firefighter safety.